Sunday, May 29, 2011

Baby's First Day Out

This was a big weekend for us. We started off at the doctor on Thursday, May 26th. The doctor told us that Grayson was up to 9 lbs 14 oz! He is a great eater and obviously is growing well. He is in the 50th percentile for both weight and height. I am sure those, especially the height, will start to go down with time. Who knows, maybe we will be raising a basketball player. We made the executive decision that it was time to take baby out! He is now over 5 weeks old. Of course our first outing had to be a manly one. We were off to Home Depot to look for a new light fixture for the kitchen. If that wasn't enough, they were out of the one we wanted so, onto Lowe's! Again, we didnt see anything we liked, so off to another Home Depot. It was very exciting. Grayson slept right through all of it. That bodes well for Mommy when she is running errands alone. :)

Check me out in my cute "My Daddy Rocks" onesie!
Hi Mommy!
Look at me! I am riding Layla! We loved the expression on his face and how straight up and tall he was sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment