Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day weekend

We had a very exciting Memorial Day Weekend. We ran lots of errands and even had lunch in our first restaurant, Friday's! We had a great visit with Nonny and Great Grandma Jo. Look at this smile. We are still working on getting one with his eyes open. He is smiling more and more and we even think some of them are not gas related. :) He is also focusing more on objects, especially faces, for a longer period of time.
Oohhhh, Ahhhh- Look at all the decorations around the walls at Friday!
Mini photo shoot!


I got a new play mat and I LOVE it! It has all kinds of cool ocean creatures on it. Best of all, it has lights and music. I cant stop staring at it! It has an octopus with a rattle that hangs above me that I like a lot too.
We are using the pillow from our tummy time mat. Why hello there froggie! He liked looking at the face and pressing his hands on it too. It has a material in it that makes a crunchy sound.
Here is a picture of Grayson conducting and dancing to the music at the same time. It was hysterical. I am going to try to get some video next time.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be so glad that you have this documented. Trust me you'll forget all these details when he is 18!
    I feel like I know him based on your pictures and comments. Good job. Up for a visitor? Sammie is wanting to meet him.

    ReplyDelete