Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am 3 weeks old now!

Woohoo! I am 3 weeks old. I have done lots of peeing, pooping, and playing. Mom and Dad have learned that I do NOT like to have a wet diaper. I wail my brains out and they are learning to change me very quickly. I will however sit in my poop for any amount of time. I have been gradually going up with how much I eat. I am now up to 3.5 ounces at a feeding. I am growing big and strong. I went with Mom to her doctor's appointment and everyone was saying how cute I am. Can you blame them? Look at me! :)
I love to play on my activity mat in the sun room. I do a lot of looking around. Mom and Dad think I am going to be a nature boy when I grow up.
Mini photo shoot with Grammie the day she left. :( We love and miss Grammie tons!
Check out my new puppy friends in my car seat. I love them, they are very soft!
We went on our very first stroll around the block on May 10th. Mom and Dad thought I might fall asleep, but I had no interest in that! I was too busy looking around at all the cool sights in my neighborhood.
More playtime on my mat. I love to be entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment