Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 weeks/1 month old!

As of May 20th Grayson was officially 4 weeks old. We are a very big boy. We have increased the amount of food and we are now up to 4 ounces. We go back to the doctor tomorrow and are interested to see how much our baby boy weighs now. Stay tuned for that update!As some of our family members have pointed out, his official one month birthday was not until May 22nd so here was another picture from a few days later. You can tell by Grayson's expression that he is pretty over Mommy taking pictures of him in this little chair. We will now only shoot "months old" pictures on the 22nd of every month.
Here is Daddy showing Grayson the letters of the alphabet and the names of the correlating animals. I also learn numbers. They are in English and Spanish. I might be bilingual when I grow up.
I can sit up all by myself! (Just kidding, I am propped up in the corner. About 10 seconds later I had sunk down into the couch.)
Grayson got to meet Uncle Andy and Chelsea! They were in St. Augustine for a wedding and drove north to meet the little man! He was not too enthused with them and slept for most of the time that they were here.
Just another picture of "Mommy's New Man" lounging on a pillow while Dad talks to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment