Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

 I apologize to all of our FB friends since these are all duplicate photos and captions.  But.....I had to document this in the place that I print out to look back on.  The beginning of our pumpkin patch excursion was not so great.  No crying or fussing, he just wanted to pace around and and he was definitely not handing out smiles.
Then our good friends the Grices got there. Still nothing.....in this picture however, I think he is trying to show Cooper how to fly far, far away.  Cooper looks less than enthused.
 Maybe Grayson could work at the pumpkin patch next year. We kept giving him small pumpkins to hold for a prop in the photos and he would immediately go over to the racks of pumpkins and place it back.
 After a cookie and a box of raisins our smiley boy had returned.
 No words for this one.  So cute, I want to eat that face right up!
 It is VERY hard for someone else to get Grayson to smile.  So, if there are pictures that both Adam and I are in, it is just assumed that he won't be smiling.  I am happy he is looking at the camera.
 Third year in a row we visited the patch with the Grices.  First year with a picture of all of us.  Including new addition baby Fletcher!
 This was the best picture I could get of the two boys.  This about sums it up. Completely disinterested in one another.
 Grayson, Fletcher, and Cooper.   Fletcher is trying to mediate between the two boys.  Arms on both of them.
 I am pretty bummed the next two pictures don't even have a pumpkin in them....but they are such great shots of our happy little man.  At least there is hay....that is fallish, right?
 I swear.  If this kid could take direction, we would be millionaires.

No comments:

Post a Comment