Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2 Days to go......

Little Grayson decided that now he is gonna start to be a pain in the neck. He was doing so much wiggling last night I got very little sleep.

Just got back from doctor's appointment. Not much to report. Baby is measuring great and heartbeat sounds strong. I have had a very itchy belly lately and doctor diagnosed me with PUPPS. It is an itchy rash that comes during the third trimester. 70 percent of cases of this rash are male fetuses. Something about the hormones they are excreting. Fortunately, it is not harmful to me or the baby. Doctor says the only cure is delivery. Thankfully, that is not far away for me! For now I can put cortizone cream on it and take Benadryl as needed.

Went for my stress test which was also successful, as soon as she got him to cooperate. Oh my....this little boy better realize that this stubborn personality is not going to fly around here! Again I asked 1400 questions about the events that will occur at the hospital and I am beginning to feel relaxed. I mean, I am sure I will freak out when Friday comes, but at least I know what to expect.

Today will be another lazy day. Doing a few things around the house and then going to pick up Grammie at the airport later this evening!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post....our last post as a family of 2 plus our furry friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment