Saturday, March 30, 2013

Our first Easter egg hunt!

 We had a great time this morning!  We went over to our friend London's  community and participated in our first egg hunt.   Let's just say it is very helpful that eggs kind of look like balls.  Grayson was all about it!  Above is an action shot of him getting his first egg!
 A pre-egg hunt picture.  Disclaimer: It was a perfect day to be outside but it was very windy.  I have no idea how this "flock of seagulls" hairdo happened.
 Whoa guys!  I got another one!
 He didn't so much care that there were little treats inside, but he did open it to check it out.
 Big smile! On the hunt to find another one!
 Daddy carried my basket around for me.  I put each egg inside.
 Mommy's attempt at a candid shot.
 Frontal view of the Easter egg hunt bend. :)
 I love Easter eggs!  Can we do this everyday Mommy?
 Of course impossible to get all the kids looking and smiling, but I think I got one with all the Moms!  What a great group of women.  I am so lucky!
 Eggs are awesome!
 When we used to ask Grayson for a kiss, he would bow down his head and "allow" us to give him one.  Now, when we say kiss, he plants one right on our lips!  I LOVE this new trick!
 All 7 kids stayed seated for more than .3 seconds!  I consider that a success!!  What a great day!  We can't wait for next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment