Saturday, August 20, 2011

Almost 4 months old!

It has been a great couple of weeks around here. Grayson has definitely found his voice. He enjoys talking/screaming at his favorite toys around the house. He is doing great with his oatmeal in the morning. He definitely prefers that over the rice. I guess it has more of a taste. I can't bring myself to taste it. We have had great play dates with our friend Cooper. We enjoy going to musical story time at the library every Tuesday. He is always so well behaved and smiley. He definitely enjoys music. We have had a bit of a growth spurt this past week and our "little man" was eating 5 and 1/2 ounces at each meal and absolutely downing it. We weighed him last night and according to our scale he is about 15 lbs and 8 ounces. We go back to the doctor on September 6th for his 4 month check up. Can't wait to see his stats then!

Scroll down the bottom to see a video of the best sound you will ever hear. It cracks us up every time!
Isn't that the truth.
"Mom, leave me alone. I am trying to read here."
Here I am with my friend Cooper. We love playing together. Okay, our mommies really like to get together which is why we are friends. I met his mom Daphne in a parking lot several months ago. We have hung out a bunch since then and I think I have found us some really good friends.
Here is our man with Layla. He just started putting his hand on her and clenching his fists, aka petting her.

In the video below, you can't quite hear, but I am just pretending to eat him up making chomping noises. Evidently I am quite humorous when I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment