Saturday, July 2, 2011

2 month doctor visit and playing


This week we went for our 2 month visit even though technically we turned 10 weeks on Friday. Like we thought, our little boy is a hefty one. :) He was 12 lbs and 12 oz, up almost 3 lbs from his one month visit! He is now 23" long. He is in the 50th percentile for weight and height. We thought our butterball was big, there is another 50 percent of kids that are heavier! We also got our 2 month shots. One shot in each thigh and an oral immunization. He screamed when he got his shots but was fine immediately after. The shots definitely made him sleepy though because he slept for a solid 4 hours after we got home. Doctor said he looked great. He is getting really good at neck control and only head butts occasionally now. :) He also enjoys music and loves dancing with Mom and Dad. If you are still reading, get yourself excited for two videos of Grayson talking/smiling during play time on the bottom of this post.

Mommy and Daddy messing with a hat that is too big for me!

Just chilling in my big boy chair.
I LOVE my vibrating chair. I am so happy to sit here and talk to my friends. Below is an action shot of a conversation I am having with my lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment